- BBQ BASH COOK-OFF FESTIVAL!
- Student Attorney Training will be September 20, 2016 at 5:15 pm in the Municipal Courtroom.
- IChoose - A Positive Behavior Management Program
- TRAFFIC Education Class September 7, 2016 5pm - 8pm
- NEW Community Service Opportunities
- LONGVIEW TEEN COURT SESSION Sept. 12 and Sept. 26, 2016 5:00 pm
- THEFT Education Class Sept. 22, 2016 5pm - 9pm
302 West Cotton Street
(Police/Municipal Court Bldg)
Longview, TX 75601
PO BOX 3895
Longview, TX 75606
Monday-Thursday 9am to 11:30am - 1pm to 5pm
To benefit our youth and community by providing alternative sentencing of minor juvenile offenses, allowing our youth to take responsibility for their actions, thereby reducing juvenile crime in our community. Once the youth has completed the Teen Court program the ticket will be dismissed and the fine will be dropped.
Teen Court is a legally binding alternative system of justice that offers young offenders an opportunity to make restitution for their offenses through community service, educational classes, and jury service. This allows them to avoid fines and sentences handed down by the criminal justice system. Teen Court tries Real Cases with Real Consequences. Teen Court is a "hands on" educational opportunity that allows both offenders and teen volunteers to better understand our system of justice.